Monday, September 29, 2008

Last Saturday, some of the Italian students at the university planned a trip for us to go to Bracciano. It's the most beautiful lake I've ever been too. For those of you interested in the celebrity life.. It's the lake where Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes got married. We also toured the castle where the wedding took place. It was amazing!! I don't have any pictures of the inside of the castle because we weren't allowed, but I have some of the lake and the castle's exterior. After the hour long tour of the castle, we went a little further to another city so we could go to the actual beach part of the lake. When we got there, they were having a motorcycle show. Mostly street bikes, but there were quite a few harley davidsons. It was fun! Perfect weather for the lake! Miss you guys! (Especially you, Bethany!)







3 comments:

Gradma said...

I'm teaching Grandma how to use this. She is alittle slow with technology. If you keep hearing from her then that means she figured it out. Sounds like you are having a great time!!! Enjoy.

Uncle Bryan

Josh & Bethany said...

HOLLY!!!

YOUR PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE IT, I FEEL LIKE I AM THERE WITH YOU!! WAS THE INSIDE JUST FABULOUS?? *SIGH* AND THANK YOU FOR MY LITTLE SHOUT OUT!! I MISS YOU TERRIBLY.. HA I AM LONESOME FOR YOU! HAHAHAHAHA... I AM PLANNING YOUR RETURN... PUMPKIN BARS AND THE HOT CHICK. :o) MUAH!

Loushoe said...

Hey holly by golly! I am so used to bethany saying that all the time I guess im getting used to it. We really miss having you around. But I am so happy to see your blog and how beautiful it looks there. But even tho its a great experiance we cant wait until your home! love you lots and dont forget to check out my new blog at loushoeslife.blogspot.com