Monday, September 15, 2008

Sorry it's taken me so long to update.. I don't have access to the internet all the time :(

This last Saturday my roommates and I, and a few other girls, went to the beach. We took a 50 min bus ride to Tarquinia and then a 10 min bus ride to San Marco. It's a black sand beach and the water is really warm. Lucky us, we went on the day that it decided to rain. But it was our first weekend out of Viterbo so we decided to get in the water anyways. We were having a great time out there, rain and all, until the lifeguards whistled at us and waved us to come inside.. Good thing, because it started to pour down rain and it looked like we were in the middle of a storm. Of course, everyone looks at us with blank stares. We made it quite obvious we weren't locals haha. But who cares. We're all used to that by now. Anyways, we found a restaurant because we were all starving and soaking wet. But it wasn't open til 12. It's 11 at this time.. Thankfully, the guy who owned the place was really sweet and let us sit inside and we only had to wait til 11:30 when he came out with a huge pizza he made for us. After lunch, the sun came out so were able to be outside for a few hours. It was really nice until the wind picked up. It was unbelievable. It was painful. I'm not kidding. Our legs were getting pelted by sand hahaha. What a day! I have a few pictures.. I'm getting more from my roommate later. But here's a few to get you started. Oh, and I promise I'm working on getting pictures of the apartment!! Soon!

2 comments:

Josh & Bethany said...

HOLLY BY GOLLY!

I MISS YOU TERRIBLY...! CHECK OUT MY BLOG I HAVE A LOVELY LITTLE SHOUT OUT TO YOU!!! HEHE... I AM THINKING OF YOU MY DEAR! BY THE WAY I AM AMAZED YOU WENT SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN!! YAY!!

LOL.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS.

Krizia said...

halls
i love the pictures!
and i miss you so much!